Charming one bedroom located in one of the most convenient areas of Los Angeles, next to the Hollywood, Universal Studios, Studio City, and Burbank. Very safe and quiet, gated community with on-site convenient stores and free parking.
Address: 4115 Hood Ave., Burbank, CA 91505, USA
HUGE DISCOUNTS ON WEEKLY AND EVEN BIGGER DISCOUNTS ON MONTHLY RENTALS!
Flexible dates, fully furnished, full sized kitchen...
* Furnished 1 bedroom apartment with flexible leasing options
* Full sized refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, dual-sink, and a wine fridge!
* KING SIZED BED
* Clean sheets, blankets, towels, toiletries, soap, shampoo, blow dryer, etc. all provided for your convenience!
* Kitchen supplies: dishes, pots, pans, glassware, silverware, knives, grilling equipment, can opener, pizza cutter, and anything else you may need.
* Ample closet space, linen closet, chest drawers, extra clothes hangers, etc.
* Extra twin sized air mattresses with plenty of extra sheets and blankets will be provided upon request.
* Full size balcony
* Conveniently located laundry machines and dryers right outside the unit - 8 new laundry machines so you'll always have access to a machine.
* Digital cable TV from Time Warner in both rooms with two DVD players
* Wireless high-speed internet from Time Warner also included
* Free long distance telephone anywhere in the United States
As a guest, you will have access to:
* Barbecue grills
* On-site convenience store
* Dry cleaning
* State of the art fitness center
* Basketball courts
* Swimming pools
* Beach volleyball court
* Tennis courts
* Movie theater room
* Study lounge
* Business center
Nestled in the hills between Burbank and Hollywood with easy access to studios, freeways, and more, these apartment homes feature million-dollar mountain or valley views.
* Easy access to the 101 and 134 Freeways
* 20 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles Financial District
* Convenient to trendy restaurants and boutique shopping centers
* Within two miles of Universal, Warner Brothers, Dreamworks, and more
* Minutes away from West Hollywood, Studio City, Sherman Oaks and Pasadena
* 2.6 miles to the Hollywood & Highland Center and the Chinese Theater of red carpet fame
There is a bus stop outside the property; however, as with anywhere else in Los Angeles, I would recommend having a car.
There is plenty of free parking on the property - I will provide you with a parking pass.